The anodised surface is characterised by a silver, smooth, easy-release, easy clean finish and the aluminium core is effectively “sealed in”. This product is not suitable for dishwashers.
Silverwood Bakeware never skimps on quality – for example:
- Heavy gauge alloys are used to ensure robust construction;
- Many products have a removable base so that the cooked food can be removed perfectly;
- Cake pans are a full 3” deep and up to 4” deep, with the larger sizes;
- Square cake pans have welded corners to ensure they can’t bow;
- Sandwich pans are a full 1½” deep for lighter sponges;
- Baking sheets are made from a rigid alloy, which ensures that they don’t distort in the oven.
- Loose base
Best of all, it’s still made in England!